Re: [O] How do I chain babel blocks with arguments?

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] How do I chain babel blocks with arguments?
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 06:33:01 +0300

Hi guys

a related newbie question that occurred to me from reading this thread (sorry for "crashing" the thread :)). if i understand correctly from the above posts, is there a way to batch evaluate multiple org mode code blocks at once?
My use case is using babel with R statistics where i have multiple code blocks and would like to run 10-12 blocks together in a consecutive order, is that possible? if so how is this done?

best

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 4:41 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> #+name: z
> : "bar"
> #+name: test3
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :var x="foo"
> #+end_src
>
> #+name:test4
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :var y=test1(x=z)
> #+end_src
>
> #+results: test4
> : "bar"
>
> #+call: test4(z="BAZ")
                ^
The above line has an error, your "z" should be an "x".

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte