[O] Altering effect of deadline on priority calculation

From: peregrinehill
Subject: [O] Altering effect of deadline on priority calculation
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:43:58 -0400

Hi,

I would like to make deadlines have a larger impact on priority calculation than scheduled date, but I can't figure out how to extract how many days before or past deadline from an agenda entry.  I would also like to extract how many days overdue a task is from its scheduled date.

Is there a function that gives me this information easily?

Alternatively, can anybody point me to where priority is increased by 1 for each day late?

Thanks - I've looked and looked.

Inanna