Re: [O] Maintainer change on May 1st

From: cesar mena
Subject: Re: [O] Maintainer change on May 1st
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:57:53 -0400

hi guys,

are we going to get the "just when i thought i was out they pull me back in" video?

:)

-cesar

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,

per May 1st, I would like to swing the official maintainership back to Bastien, who has agreed to this change.  This really only means putting facts onto websites, because Bastien has in effect been doing this job all the time - I have unfortunately been unable to make time free to contribute here in any meaningful way, for which I apologise. I trust that an overwhelming majority of you will have not objections to this step

Regards

- Carsten