[O] Add-on: Github Flavored Markdown exporter

From: Lars Tveito
Subject: [O] Add-on: Github Flavored Markdown exporter
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 23:33:13 +0200

Hi!

I have written an exporter for Github Flavored Markdown, which is a
derived back-end from the Markdown (vanilla) exporter. It adds
Github-style src-blocks, strike-through and table of contents.

I think this could be useful because Org is a great tool for writing
README's. Org is supported by Github, but it currently does not support
syntax highlighting and table of contents (and has some other minor
quirks).

Should I contribute this to the /lisp/contrib/?

Best regards,
- Lars