Re: [O] So many reading on gmane?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] So many reading on gmane?
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:49:42 +0200

J. David Boyd wrote:
> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>> address@hidden (J. David Boyd) writes:

>>> I was on gmane yesterday.  What time was it not available for you?
>>
>> On Wednesday.
>
> Maybe it was a regional kind of thing.  I was off and on all day on Wednesday
> (Central Western Florida), and had no problems of any kind.

I don't think it's a question of server being down. It simply, as I also
observe it sometimes, that posts received by email aren't always
available on the Gmane interface at the same time.

It happens like if no post was made for hours, and then, suddenly, all
of them appear on the newsgroup as well.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban