[O] Using Emacs Org-mode on a server with ssh on an iPad

From: Pere Quintana Seguí
Subject: [O] Using Emacs Org-mode on a server with ssh on an iPad
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 15:10:28 +0200

As I mentioned in a previous message, I recently bought an iPad.

I'm considering the possibility to not use Mobileorg and use Emacs on a
server (Digital Ocean) with an ssh client and a bluetooth keyboard.

Is anyone using Emacs and org-mode this way regularly? Which ssh client
are you using? Which bluetooth keyboard?

Thanks

Pere