Re: [O] Zotero: import HTML --> org syntax?

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Zotero: import HTML --> org syntax?
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:09:11 -0400

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

so, in my ponderously slow efforts to figure out a decent citation
workflow for Org, I am trying for some modest integration with Zotero,
which is the tool my humanities colleagues are most likely to use.

I keep all of the references for my courses in a Zotero database.
When generating a syllabus, I select a set of references, then copy
them over to my org file.  However, then I have to edit each reference
to give the appropriate italicization; in one of my courses we use APA
citation formats, which I don't really know very well, and sometimes I
make mistakes.

Doesn't Zotero offer an option to export to a BibTeX file and keep that BibTeX file in sync? If so, you can just cite from the BibTeX file in Org using RefTeX.

  -k.