[O] [patch] file links from sunrise commander

From: Thomas Holst
Subject: [O] [patch] file links from sunrise commander
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:15:11 +0100

Hi,

sunrise commander is a two pane file manager like midnight commander but
inside emacs. It reuses much of dired but has its own mode. I use
sunrise commander a lot so I like to create links to files from within it.

Here is a path with implements this feature.

If you like it feel free use it.

--
Bis neulich ...
  Thomas