[O] Get to next NEXT headline with one key

From: Giacomo M
Subject: [O] Get to next NEXT headline with one key
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 13:13:42 +0100

Dear all,
I would like, by pressing the speed command N, to be brought to the next NEXT headline. I can see that somehow the functions involved could be org-match-sparse-tree and next-error, but I don't know how to code a programmatic execution of the two (unfortunately I don't speak elisp very well) into a function that can then be specified in the org-speed-commands-user customization.

Is there anybody so kind to guide me to the (probably trivial) solution?

Thanks,

Giacomo