Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Blank page in LaTeX/PDF output
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:39:25 -0500

On 2/28/14, 10:32 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:
Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

Attached is a simple file that demonstrates this. As is, it does not
leave a blank page. But if you remove the num:nil option from the
second line of this file, you do get a blank page.

Not for me: in both cases, I get a blank page 3.
Interesting. I wonder what's different in our setups.

You (probably) need koma-article class for this. (I didn't install
anything. It just worked for me.) You don't need the images.

You need *some* images in order to compile it. I just replaced all
the image links with

[[./foo.png]]

I did not need any images. In fact, the version I posted I had just tested, and the image links in there are completely bogus. I just get empty boxes of the height I specified.

where foo.png is the emacs logo.

And my koma-article is a copy of the article class, except the document class
is "scrartcl" instead of "article".

I don't know where that came from. I can post my copy of koma-article, if that would help.

-pd

--
----
Peter Davis