Re: [O] Feature request: filling of long captions

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Feature request: filling of long captions
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 09:47:13 +0100

Hi all,

> I'm sure this idea wouldn't be a net benefit for Org syntax clarity,
> even for the occasional three lines caption need.

I agree.

Nicolas, what do you think of enhancing the auto-filling (and
delete-indentation) capabilities for some affiliated keywords?

#+CAPTION:
#+HEADER:
#+TBLFM:

The last two would require special auto-filling functions,
but at least for #+TBLFM I see the point of enabling this.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien