Re: [O] mis-alignment in org-tables with Tibetan characters

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] mis-alignment in org-tables with Tibetan characters
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 14:03:10 +0100

Hi Steffan

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:35 AM, Michael Brand
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there any font that is monospaced even in the Tibetan range at all?

On one of my "trips" of learning more about unicode I just discovered
the monospaced bitmap font GNU Unifont [1] [2] which implements most
of (!) the range U+0000 to U+FFFF and should be ok for a whole lot of
tests. See PNG image of e. g. version 6.3.20131006 [3]. The unicode
script Tibetan you need starts at 0F00.

Michael

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Unifont
[2] http://unifoundry.com/unifont.html