Re: [O] how to customize date export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] how to customize date export
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 16:11:07 +0000

Mirko Vukovic <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for the note.  As it stands now, I cannot
> customize these two variables to do what I want, as they accept the
> whole time-steamp as argument.  I will enter the dates manually
> in the org file for now.

I thought as much.

Looking through the code, some of the functions for outputting the time
stamps make use of org-translate-time which does allow some
customisation of how the dates and times are written out, along the
lines of what you were looking at for DATE entries.  Check the
documentation for that function.  But it could be I've misunderstood the
code...

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.4-322-gece429