Re: [O] Aligned glosses in orgmode (for export to odt/doc)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Aligned glosses in orgmode (for export to odt/doc)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:44:20 +0530

Benjamin Slade <address@hidden> writes:

> Can anyone suggest how this (or some other solution to producing
> interlinear glosses) might be implemented in an orgmode->odt/doc/docx
> setup? One potential solution would be an orgmode setup which produces
> borderless tables with an "optimal width" column setting. I don't know
> how to do this in orgmode though (or if it can be done currently).

Feel free to use my ELPA package. I have documented the procedure here

    http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/81347

Going forward, I will release my packages - ox-odt and org-jabref - via
ELPA tarball.  So, ELPA installation will be the recommended method for
accessing my private package.

You can ignore my earlier message at:

    http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/81301