Re: [O] org-mode + icicles, avoid key binding redefinitions?

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode + icicles, avoid key binding redefinitions?
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:31:14 +0000

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> I am trying it out, and icicles seems to have clobbered a few key
> bindings like C-c ' to open source blocks.

I used to have the same problem with "C-c '" at one point in time,
but not anymore. This was the only binding which got in the way.

Using customize-option on icicle-top-level-key-bindings,
I see that "C-c '" is no longer bound to icicle-occur, not sure if Drew
changed that binding at one point, or I disabled it.

Be sure to require icicles as late as possible; do you see this problem
when you load icicles not from your init.el but by hand with
- M-x load library RET icicles RET
- M-x icy-mode RET
?

Current Version of icicles from emacswiki, or some prepackaged (debian)
version?

Mem
--
| SDF and SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System  |