Re: [O] [BUG] Testing fails after rename of ob-sh

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Testing fails after rename of ob-sh
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:01:06 -0500

On 2014-01-17 12:34, Eric Schulte wrote:
Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

What commit were you on before the pull and what branch/commit are you
on now?  Also, what's the output of "make config-test" (if you've added
"sh" to BTEST_OB_LANGUAGES, simply remove it).

I believe Achim's suggestion should be the correct one. See the comment
of the commit making this change.

,----
| commit b319475a86451defbdbac064684dd59fd6b0b7d0
| Author: Eric Schulte <address@hidden>
| Date:   Fri Dec 13 10:03:05 2013 -0700
|
|     fix tests with the renamed ob-shell.el
|
|       Note, users may have to edit their local.mk files to change the
|       value of BTEST_OB_LANGUAGES to remove sh and include shell.
`----

Guess I missed that commit message. I looked at the original commit
but not the fix.

FWIW, I ran it with an clean checkout (but copied my old local.mk), so
I guess the issue is that the orginal genaration of local.mk added sh
to the list of languages (i never added it manually).

I think this is going to bite a lot of people using the master branch.

rick