Re: [O] Fwd: puzzling org-mime-htmlize

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: puzzling org-mime-htmlize
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 10:29:03 -0500

Table of Contents

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

> 2014/1/8 Nick Dokos <address@hidden>
>
> Not enough information: post the procedure you follow and a minimal org
> file that exhibits the problem.
>
> Hi Nick,  I apolgize, it's difficult for me to be more complete that I was.

You are kidding, right? Here, let me start and maybe you can see where
I'm going.

In gnus, I was reading your message and did "f" to follow up. I then
entered this org fragment:

–8<—————cut here—————start-————>8—

1 Org fragment for org-mime-htmlize to chew on.

Does this work?
–8<—————cut here—————end—————>8—

I then called org-mime-htmlize. That added the html part and I then sent
it with C-c C-c. How hard is that?

BTW, just in case I made you feel bad: I've been ranting about things
like this for years, e.g.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/32130/match=ask+questions

You are not the first, and you are not going to be the last: asking good
questions is learned, so there is hope :-)

BTW, I think the reference to ESR's "smart questions" paper has been
added somewhere in Worg, but a few minutes search did not uncover it.
Anybody know where it is?

Nick