[O] html - how to make table of contents floating? - Stack Overflow

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] html - how to make table of contents floating? - Stack Overflow
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 08:28:07 +0100

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12232675/how-to-make-table-of-contents-floating

Hello the list,

My "problem" is simple and I do not doubt that there is a solution with org-mode: I would be happy to get an org-file exporting the same style of orgmode web-site (which is very nice) and avoiding conflicts with exports into latex classes (koma-article works well).

It is true that the floating table of contents in orgmode is very friendly-using and eyecandy.

So, if someone can send on the list this .org file example, it would be a nice gift for this new year.

Happy New Year to all !

Jo.