[O] Handshake: Org-mode + Emacs releases

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] Handshake: Org-mode + Emacs releases
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 16:00:02 +0530

Nicolas

> I have a half baked patch which allows to use export framework to handle
> radio tables. I'll try to complete it by the end of the year and propose
> it on the ML.

I see that you are adding features and doing a very quick iteration.
Nothing wrong with it and each sprint has been well-timed and planned.

I am a bit apprehensive that (what you think as) essentials MAY get
missed in Vanilla Emacs proper.  So it would be good if you could
communicate with Emacs developers the Org-mode features that you want
packed in the upcoming Emacs release.  (If this is already communicated,
well and good)

Stefan was indicating mid-December for the current release.  Needless to
say, having features bundled as part of pre-test builds would get more
beta-testing and coverage.