[O] modify face of org-scheduled-previously depending of priority

From: David Belohrad
Subject: [O] modify face of org-scheduled-previously depending of priority
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 16:43:14 +0100

Dear All,

I'm extensively using priorities and scheduling and most of the time I
finish with tons of over-scheduled items with A-C priorities.

now, I have modified the priority faces such, that lower priorities are
'darker' and hence visually they go sort of out of sight:

  (setq org-priority-faces '(
                           (?A . (:foreground "DarkOliveGreen1" :weight
ultra-bold :slant italic))
                           (?B . (:foreground "DarkOliveGreen3"))
                           (?C . (:foreground "DarkOliveGreen4"))
                           (?D . (:foreground "chartreuse1" :weight ultra-bold
:slant italic))
                           (?E . (:foreground "chartreuse3"))
                           (?F . (:foreground "chartreuse4"))
                           ))

This modifies only faces of priorities. I'd like to modify using the
same colors as the the org-scheduled-previously.

This would create a sort of visual decay such, that least important
things are much darker than most important and hence the important tasks
get visible at the first sight.

is there any way how I could programmatically assign to
org-scheduled-previously the same colors as they are by current
priority?

many thanks

david