Re: [O] Org-agenda: show subtree?

From: Boyan Penkov
Subject: Re: [O] Org-agenda: show subtree?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:47:42 -0500

Hello Bastien,

Thanks for your response!

C-c / T TODO does not do what I’d like — it seems to open a view of the buffer
that’s similar to the agenda, but unsorted and inferior to using the agenda
view. (It’s clear, however, why C-c / T … exists — I’m about to make use of it
for other arguments, and thank you for pointing me towards it).

I’m thinking of writing a custom agenda view for this, that traverses subtrees
and displays then, and will let you know if I do this.

Thanks!
--
Boyan Penkov
www.boyanpenkov.com