Re: [O] Customization Survey 2013

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: Re: [O] Customization Survey 2013
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 10:19:12 +0900

Hi Mike,

I tried to run the survey as instructed, but got an error after the message "Just press enter". The Messages buffer contained the following in case that is of interest:

org-customization-survey
Making completion list... [2 times]
Starting new Ispell process [ispell::default] ...
Error enabling Flyspell mode:
(Searching for program no such file or directory ispell)
run-hooks: Symbol's function definition is void: bbdb-define-all-aliases
byte-code: Beginning of buffer
byte-code: End of buffer

Christian