Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 22:52:40 +0200

Hello Joseph,

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:
> #+begin_equation
>  \label{ECQ}
> \neg A , A \vdash B
> \tag{ECQ}
> #+end_equation

IIUC, auckeys mode is not meant to insert latex constructs in org mode,
but to get an "org equivalent" or org-like effect for a given key chord.
The aim is to produce a classical org mode file, not a LaTeX only org
mode file.

> My question is therefore more  general: how writing scienfific papers in
> org-mode documents  i.e. how writing useful  environments like equation,
> bussproofs,   fitch,   etc.   every  useful   package   for   logicians,
> mathematicians, etc.  ?

I never managed to do that in pure org mode : I sometimes write the
outline in org but at some point I export to latex and go on from there.
I'm so much more comfortable in auctex and latex, I have no plan to try
doing everything in org mode.

--
Nico.