[O] [SYNC] How do you sync your org-mode files between n devices (n > 2)

From: noreply
Subject: [O] [SYNC] How do you sync your org-mode files between n devices (n > 2)
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 23:34:52 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem. I need to sync my files between several devices
(currently 3). At first, I thought the solution would have been to use
mobileorg (that made sense since I also use an android device) but as
far as I understand it, it is not really designed for that purpose (I
have several agendas.org staying in the hierarchy with conflicts from
all sources...)

How do you sync your files easily and share them between 3, 4 or even
more places ?

Regards
--
XMA