[O] don't show author and date on odt export?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] don't show author and date on odt export?
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:49:15 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how best to tell org not to display my name
and the date at the top of the page when it exports document.
Currently, it seems I can do htis by setting

However, this also removes the relevant info from the file metadata.
I would prefer to somehow change the export template so that these
lines aren't produced.  Anyone know if that's possible? Would I have
to modify ox-odt.el directly -- and is that hard to do?  It looks like
the relevant lines in that file are around 1488-1541.  I'm a little
loathe to modify the code directly though, as I like to just git pull
from the master branch...

Thanks!
Matt