Re: [O] [bug] latex export ascii encoding

From: Jan-Mark Batke
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] latex export ascii encoding
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:33:17 +0000

Thanks for the hint - I installed the current tar.gz and get

Org-mode version N/A (N/A @ /home/batkejm/org-mode/lisp/)

now. The export behaviour remains as reported, exporting latin-1 into a file does work, exporting into a buffer yields correct results but wrong encoding of the buffer (utf-8) is displayed in the modeline.

Thanks

Jan-Mark

2013/7/31 Achim Gratz <address@hidden>
Nicolas Goaziou writes:
>> Org-mode version 7.9.3f (release_7.9.3f-17-g7524ef @
>> /home/batkejm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/)
>
> You have an installation problem. When you upgrade using ELPA, you have
> to make sure Org isn't loaded yet.

Also, do not use the Org package from MELPA, it's broken.

Regards,
Achim.

Jan-Mark Batke  address@hidden
FON +49 511 33 64 800