[O] Export changing loaded zenburn theme to unreadable color scheme

From: Jeffrey Spencer
Subject: [O] Export changing loaded zenburn theme to unreadable color scheme
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 20:47:27 +1000

If I try to export with the zenburn theme loaded it causes the theme color scheme to change and makes the page unviewable. Then I have to reload it. Has anyone had this problem or know a solution. I still use the old export so the org version is the last repository before it changed over to the new exporter. I can't seem to figure out what is happening.

Thanks a lot