[O] Problem with export

From: Mark Elston
Subject: [O] Problem with export
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 12:50:40 -0700

I have just upgraded my org to the latest from git.  Now I cannot do an export.  I have completely commented out any customization in my .emacs for org mode and the problem still remains.  Every time I try to export (C-c C-e) I get:

  Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-export-dispatch)

Any ideas what is happening?  This was working with an older version of org (from mid last year).

Mark