Re: [O] reftex label generation and referencing

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] reftex label generation and referencing
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 18:44:19 +0200

Jan-Mark Batke <address@hidden> writes:

> 2. How do I actually address Figure~\ref{fig:name} (this is the latex
>    way) using org-mode means (to be more generic)?
>
>    #+name: fig:name
>    #+caption: Figure
>   [[  ./figure.png]]

Yeah, I'd also like to extend Refetex to use this "label" format.  I
haven't had time to look into it, though.
With equations it would also be nicer, e.g.

#+NAME: important-constant
\begin{equation}
x=1.
\end{equation}

Alas, I don't know how to do this.

For referencing to labels you can use LaTeX links, but it obviouesly
only work with the LaTeX backend.

–Rasmus

--
. . . The proofs are technical in nature and provides no real understanding.