Re: [O] advice needed: how do you guys sync org files between devices?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] advice needed: how do you guys sync org files between devices?
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:40:04 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> Unison does not offer any merge functionality. However, you can
> easily use third party tools to handle merge conflicts (Emacs, vim,
> ...).

(Disclaimer, I participate in Unison's development). Just to clarify
what I think Karl is saying: one can plug in external tools to handle
merge into unison, these tools can be specialized depending on the file
name (for instance the file extension) or the file path. Getting the
correct configuration line may be tricky, but I, or people on the
unison-users mailing list, are ready to help.

Alan