Re: [O] evaluation context in call statements

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] evaluation context in call statements
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 12:23:14 +0200

Hi Eric

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've just pushed up a patch which implements this change.  Call lines
> should now work exactly as named code blocks providing clarity,
> uniformity and the flexibility to run multiple identical call lines.

This is very useful for me sometimes, thank you.

I am now adapting my recent ERT that you disabled in the meantime due
to your changes and therefore have a question. With C-c C-c on this
call line

    #+NAME: src_block_location_shell sect call
    #+CALL: src_block_location_shell()

the result is

    #+RESULTS: src_block_location_shell sect call
    : shell a:1, b:0, c:3, d:0, e:0

as expected. With org-test-with-expanded-babel-code I would expect the
same but get

    #+RESULTS:
    : shell a:1, b:0, c:3, d:0, e:0

Should the behavior of org-test-with-expanded-babel-code not be
aligned?

Michael