[O] Alternatives to Org-modes (TreeSheets, WorkFlowy, ...)

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Alternatives to Org-modes (TreeSheets, WorkFlowy, ...)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:03:08 +0200

Hi!

I just came across TreeSheets[1] which looks like a easy-to-use
alternative to Org-mode. It went Open Source, by the way.[2]

A couple of months ago, I found WorkFlowy[3] which is an online
service that offers some features of Org-mode as well.

For all those people, which are not able to learn Emacs/Org-mode for
whatever reason, we should probably collect such alternatives on a
Worg page.

Is there already a collection I just could not find yet?

Did you find some similar software or services as well?

  1. http://treesheets.com/
  2. Wouldn't it be nice if TreeSheets could be used to parse and
     visualize org-files as well? :-)
  3. https://workflowy.com/
--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github