Re: [O] export to odt

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:33:56 +0100

Manfred Lotz <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> The following worked fine: I loaded the exported odt document, changed
> the Heading 1 style to do a page break before the heading and saved the
> template as my.ott (I copied it into the ~/org directory).

Thanks.  Very helpful.

I have two different questions about exporting to ODT, one related to
style and other not:

1. Description lists are indented somehow, both the item and the
     description.  I would like to change the indentation but the
     LibreOffice sytle dialogue doesn't show any indentation.  I cannot
     find where the indentation is specified.

2. The title and author fields in the exported document are protected in
     some way and I cannot figure out how to enable editing on them.  I
     can change the style for these just fine but I cannot change the
     text.

Can you please point me in the right direction for either or both of
these?  I am a n00b when it comes LibreOffice etc. unfortunately.

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.0.3-193-g334581