[O] refine org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org?

From: Rainer M. Krug
Subject: [O] refine org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:54:39 +0200

Hi

I am using  org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org when debugging code written in
org and tangled. I have some longisch code blocks and it is always
irritating, as it only jumps to the codde block. Would it be possible to
extend the function, that it jumps to the line of the code?
That would make this funktion much more user friendly.

Thanks,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug