[O] R plots always exported to Rplots.pdf

From: Greg Slodkowicz
Subject: [O] R plots always exported to Rplots.pdf
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 13:23:51 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to generate a report with R plots using org-mode but no matter what header arguments are you the generated files are always called Rplots.pdf

This is what my code block looks like:

#+NAME: pvals_waw
#+BEGIN_SRC R :file fig1.png :exports results
pvals = read.table("waw_data.txt", header=T)
plot(pvals$pvalue, pvals$length)
#+END_SRC

after evaluating the code block I get

#+RESULTS: pvals_waw
[[file:fig1.png]]

but I can see that the plot is in Rplots.pdf so subsequent attempt to export Latex/PDF fail.  I'm using org 20130522 and R 3.0.

Best,
Greg

--
Greg Slodkowicz