Re: [O] LaTex / PDF export doesn't hyphenate

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] LaTex / PDF export doesn't hyphenate
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 00:34:02 +0200

Dnia 2013-05-03, o godz. 15:55:09
"D. C. Toedt" <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> ENVIRONMENT:  Using Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Emacs 24.3, Org-mode
> 7.9.1.
>
> PROBLEM:  When I export to LaTex, there's no hyphenation.
>
> The problem exists even when I manually insert hyphenation points
> with \- as shown below.
> [...]
> All suggestions gratefully received.

It works here (though on different OS and Org-mode version); it even
hyphenates things not marked by \-.  Can you paste the generated LaTeX
file and the whole .log file?  Also, try to put a line saying
\showhyphens{agreement} and search for things like "Underfull \hbox";
shortly thereafter, you should see something like "agree-ment".

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University