Re: [O] [Bug] org-startup-with-inline-images

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] [Bug] org-startup-with-inline-images
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 13:42:48 -0400

On 01.05.2013 13:28, Daimrod wrote:
Thanks for the report, I've attached a patch that fixes this problem (in
both `org-display-inline-images' and `org-preview-latex-fragment').
However I don't know if it is the right approach or if I should try to
narrow this to lower-level functions.

I know that `clear-image-cache' raise this error but I haven't tried to
see if it the only one. Should I try to look more at it and add a
`org-clear-image-cache' which will check if a graphic display is
available or is the current solution fine?

Looks good. No, I tried narrowing it down myself and it breaks in amy
other places in org-display-inline-images if you don't simply cond out
the entire function.

thanx,
rick