Re: [O] bug with org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift?

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: [O] bug with org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift?
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:37:37 -0700

Ingmar Meissner <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> it seems to me that "org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift" is not working
> correct with org-mode 8.0. Usually i could specify a time shift, but
> not anymore. Did i miss something?

Hi Ingmar

I had the same problem; it's not a bug, it still works, just the default
behaviour has been changed for 8.0.

The change is that the time-shift is no longer automatic. Now, before
you type

C-c C-x c

you need to type

C-u

first, so that the whole command is "C-u C-c C-x c", if you want the
time shift. Otherwise, you get a plain clone with no time
shift. (Before, you had to press extra keys to get a plain clone, now
you have to press extra keys to get a time-shifted clone.)

--
David