Re: [O] New maintainer

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:30:37 -0500

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 06:53:32PM +0200, Bastien wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm stepping down as the Org maintainer.
>
> Carsten accepted to step up, if the community agrees.
> Please raise your thumbs up or your concerns, if any.
>
> I'm glad I had this opportunity to work as "Robin" and
> I'm even more glad "Batman" may strike back!

Bastien,

You've done an excellent job. Your patience has been incredible, and
Org has prospered. Take a break, you deserve it!

8.0 looks amazing, and I'm excited to see what the community has
created. Org certainly has the benefit of many talented coders.

Thanks!

Russell Adams                            address@hidden