Re: [O] [babel] :results list

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] :results list
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:30:48 -0500

I'm on 8.0-pre release_8.0-pre-219-g9c8543.

I get this:

#+begin_src sh :results drawer list
echo "vino tinto"
echo "vino rosso"
echo "vino blanco"
#+end_src

 #+RESULTS:
 :RESULTS:
 - ("vino" "tinto")
 - ("vino" "rosso")
 - ("vino" "blanco")
 :END:

I tried playing with things but never ditched those parentheses
(things like =:results output drawer list=, =:results output list=,
and I think some other combinations).

Then I did =$ git pull && make clean && make && make doc= and
re-tried. Now I get the same as you. Something changed between the
branch above and what I just updated to, version 8.0
release_8.0-2-g77476c (but not that with the proper list behavior you
would have wanted parentheses around each result and individual words
in quotations. That seems wrong too).

John