[O] org-babel-tangle

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: [O] org-babel-tangle
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:56:12 +0200

Hi,

When editing
https://github.com/bateast/google-calendar/blob/master/google-calendar.org
I assume from the documentation that hitting C-c C-v C-t or M-x
org-babel-tangle would produce the pure source (in casu elisp) file,
but it says 'Tangled 0 code blocks from google-calendar.org'

I am pretty sure that it should be possible to produce the source file
without any modification of the input file, but appearently I am
approaching it the wrong way.

Any help and suggestions would be most welcome,

Guido

--
Nadia Comaneci, simple perfection.
                -- '76 Olympics