Re: [O] minor bug in babel with silent output and remote R session

From: Thomas Alexander Gerds
Subject: Re: [O] minor bug in babel with silent output and remote R session
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:56:39 +0200

hmm. I agree that this should be handled by ESS and I have not given up yet.

as indicated in my previous mail, I dont know how to test if an
R-session is remote because the command ess-remote deletes all local
variables. a hack would be to let the R-process evaluate

file.exists((file-name-directory org-babel-temp-file))

thanks