Re: [O] New exporter and dates in tables

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] New exporter and dates in tables
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 15:37:54 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Let's not implement my proposal and stick to your implementation of
> the exceptions you first proposed.

Before we throw the baby out with the bath water, I want to make sure we
are understanding each other.

> I expect users will want a way to get rid of <time-stamp> in
>
> * Task
>   <time-stamp>
>
> without getting rid of time-stamps in paragraphs, but this can be
> tackled later on I guess.

According to your suggestion, with `org-export-with-timestamps' set to
`not-standalone', in the following example:

* Task
  <timestamp>

At <timestamp>, I must do that.

the first <timestamp> would be ignored, not the second one. Isn't it
what you want?

Also, we can do it the TDD way: just throw in a bunch of examples and
we'll come up with an implementation that conforms to all of them (if
they are reasonable enough).

Nicolas Goaziou