[O] agenda: personal priority for today

From: Michael Heinrich
Subject: [O] agenda: personal priority for today
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:35:22 +0200

Hi everyone,

I came from planner-mode and use kind of GTD also in org-mode.  One
thing I still miss in org-mode is the flexibility of moving tasks up and
down on the today page.

Typically I schedule the next actions for today which I want to do today
so that they appear in my agenda buffer.   The agenda buffer for today
is my working buffer (like the today page in planner-mode).  There I
want something like in planner mode where I can move tasks up and down
for creating an order of these tasks for today regardless of the real
priority of a task.  I need something like a second priority (perhaps as
a PROPERTY) with a sorting function only valid in the agenda buffer.

Does anybody have that already in his drawer or othe ideas?

Thanks and regards,
Michael.