[O] yanking a headline in folded state

From: 42 147
Subject: [O] yanking a headline in folded state
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:56:24 -0400

Hello mailing list,

A source of slight irritation is killing a whole headline with C-k
(usually to move it to another buffer), and seeing it unfold every
single sub-headline after I yank it to its new position. This causes
tremendous chaos sometimes, especially if there are a number of nested
sub-headlines, and the killed headline itself needs to be adjusted to a
deeper / shallower level (depending on where I inserted it).

So in fewer words: how do I yank a headline in its folded state?

Much thanks,

42