Re: [O] New logo

From: Evan Misshula
Subject: Re: [O] New logo
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 14:35:59 -0400

Apologies for any breech of protocol.  EM

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Brian van den Broek <address@hidden> wrote:

On 1 Apr 2013 14:23, "Evan Misshula" <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I did spent a lot of time and energy on deciding this, and this
> > is not only me, but also many Org users I've asked, so please do
> > not discuss this change.
>
> Seems like an April fools joke.  Of course we will discuss. :-P
>

> On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Brian van den Broek <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>> Oh, +1. No, strike that. +4
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Brian vdB

That's not in keeping with the spirit of the thing. Knowing allusions (as above) are fine, but overtly pointing it? That's not cricket!

Brian vdB

--
Evan Misshula
Doctoral Student (Criminal Justice)

"Instruction does much, but encouragement does everything." Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
www.snrg-nyc.org