Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Subtree export gives wrong footnote style

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [ODT] Subtree export gives wrong footnote style
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 14:02:55 +0200

Hi, Nicolas,

Apologies, it looks like my installation is to blame, and that the part
of the patch that inserted the new style definitions was never applied
to OrgOdtStyles.xml. My org-odt-styles-dir becomes
"/usr/share/emacs/etc/org/styles/", not "etc/styles/". I assume the
latter would be the correct setup.

Yours,
Christian