Re: [O] Bugs x2: fast tag selection broken, column view broken?

From: Toby Cubitt
Subject: Re: [O] Bugs x2: fast tag selection broken, column view broken?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 00:10:10 +0000

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:29:06PM +0100, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Toby,
>
> Toby Cubitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I'm experiencing two unrelated new bugs in the latest git:
> >
> > 1. In agenda view, the list of fast-tag-selection keys in the
> >    `org-agenda-filter-by-tag' prompt is always empty, and fast tag
> >    selection no longer works. (I have fast-tag-selection keys configured
> >    in `org-tag-alist', and my `org-use-fast-tag-selection' is set to
> >    `auto'.)
>
> I fixed this.

Thanks!

> > 2. Column view mode is completely broken for me. In old org files where
> >    column view used to work fine, I now just get grey boxes obscuring the
> >    headings, and nothing in the columns. I've attached a minimal example
> >    file, and a screenshot.
>
> I can't reproduce this one.  Can you reproduce it with emacs -Q?

Hmmm... I can't reproduce it from emacs -Q. Sorry, I should of course
have checked this first before posting. Must be something in my
config. I'll investigate and try to narrow down what exactly is causing
it.

Best,
Toby
--
Dr T. S. Cubitt
Royal Society University Research Fellow

email: address@hidden
web:   www.dr-qubit.org