Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org version of the Org manual
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:34:47 +0100

Carsten Dominik writes:
>> It seems you are not using the build system?

> Hi Achim, not sure what exactly you mean.  I do compile using make
> which I think is what you mean?

It seems you're not producing orgmanual.texi with make, since I can't
see how it would use "om.texi" as the target filename.  Anyway, the
latest changes from Tom are only in the orgmanual branch of the github
repo.  You'll need to complement that with the changes to Org that I
posted earlier for him to try.

Regards,
Achim.