Re: [O] Publish to html issue

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: Re: [O] Publish to html issue
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 20:42:24 -0400

Dear Igor,

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Igor Kupczyński <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I try to set up a simple org --> html publishing system.
[snip]

> (setq org-publish-project-alist
>               '(("org"
>               :base-directory "~/tmp/org/"
>               :publishing-directory "~/tmp/html"
>               :section-numbers nil
>               :table-of-contents nil
>               :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
>               :style "<link rel=\"stylesheet\"
>                                 href=\"../other/mystyle.css\"
>                                 type=\"text/css\"/>")))

[snip]

Would you please try keeping everything the same except for the
following change:

:publishing-function org-html-publish-to-html

Then (after restart) open one of the *.org files in your ~/tmp/org
directory and do the keybinding C-c C-e P p.  It should do some
thinking and there should be (at least one) *.html file(s) in
~/tmp/html.

Also, please see the following information on Worg which has lots of
updates/changes that haven't made it to the manual yet:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html

I hope this helps,

--
Jay